They must all work in concert for a media company to succeed.
I work with the stakeholders of each level of your business—from sales to content to developers to marketers. I hear the needs, develop an actionable roadmap with buy-in on every level, and work with each department to get powerful results.
- Content strategy and planning. I have been called the pageview whisperer. I will work with your team to identify content areas that will not only grow impressions, but more importantly be attractive to advertisers.
- Product strategy. Yes, you’re waiting for a redesign. Yes, everyone in the building hates the content management system. “We can’t do this or that until we switch over to this or that.” NO. Every day you wait you are losing money and market share. I will identify swift changes to the current platform that will enable growth immediately. We will work on a new site or app or product that will be killer, and it will come soon—but the days of throwing your hands up with the current solution are over. Results will happen—NOW.
- New product launches. From concept to wireframe to development to QA to launch to marketing to user retention. The shiny new toy is only good to you if it works, brings value to the user, and can be monetized.
- Social Media Strategy. If you build it, they won’t come. You need to find where they are, grab them by the neck and drag them in. Over and over and over again. I will show you how.
- Email campaigns. The inbox should be a significant part of your media company’s bottom line. If it’s not, you are doing it wrong. I will create and manage email campaigns that maximize subscribers, open rates and sales opportunities.
- Integrated marketing campaigns and proactive advertising presentations. What was once called “Advertorial” is now called “custom content.” And it doesn’t have to suck. In fact, it could be some of the best content you create. Brands are not looking to just buy impressions and call it a day. They want custom content and custom products, so they can combine your reach and equity with their mission. The media companies that work with brands to this end will be the ones left standing.
- SEO. You want to rank for those keywords? I will get you there.
- Event conception and planning. Brands are looking for onsite activations and face time with users. From small local events to huge blowouts, I can get people in the door, give them an experience, and make the brands happy to be there.
Contact me for a free consultation.